Alas, the snow has beaten us!  Roads to the nursery and around the site itself are slippery and dangerous.  As such, we’ve decided to cancel today’s open event.  Our next is on Saturday 24th March… hopefully we’ll be able to enjoy a proper Spring day then, but if you can’t wait, please do pop into the nursery during the week when the snow has gone, 10am-3pm.

Thanks for your understanding!